Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Abduction Science Fiction Romance

The Abduction

By: Ester Lopez
Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Romance

KINDLE: $4.99

DESCRIPTION: What if you were mistaken for a criminal and abducted by aliens?
"On a lawless moon of Plexus, a resourceful loner struggles to escape his alien, slave trading father with the help of a beautiful bounty hunter who he realizes is worth more than his ticket back to Earth."

REVIEW:

Sammy
Rating: 4.0
I first picked up this book because I thought an accidental abduction would be a hilarious plot for a novel. As it turns out, this book has more going for it than simply good humor. It's far heavier science fiction than I originally suspected, and because of this I was pleasantly surprised.
Yes, this is first and foremost a romance novel. Genesis is a wonderful, powerful female lead which many people know I look for in ever novel I've ever read. It's important to host non-stereotypical female characters in a story, as you're making an imprint on those who read your work.
Abduction does this.
I didn't feel I've read characters or a story line like this before and the technology makes this novel stand out from a science fiction point of view. I could tell the author put a lot of work into making this an authentic, entertaining piece of work and I appreciate that.
This story is for science fiction, action, suspense, and romance readers. I give it 4.0 for originality, entertainment, and a distinct beginning, middle, and end.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this review! It has made my day. I really did spend a lot of time working on it. I enjoyed the characters so much that I wrote a sequel to it with the secondary characters. It will be out soon. It's called "Revenge."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I wish you luck with your sequel and would love to read it when it becomes available.

      Holiday GoodBooksWithTea Special: $5 reviews! Up to 20!

      Delete