Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mr. Penn M/M Erotica


Mr. Penn By: L. Washington

KINDLE: $1.99

Warning: NOT FOR EVERYONE

This short story contains explicit male/male sexual exploits, torture, and twisted family morals.

Mr. Penn is my butler. He's taken care of me since the day I was born.
The son he'd never had, he likes to think of me as.
He'll take care of me until his very last breath.
All I ask for in return is that I get to break him.


REVIEW:

Mia
Rating: 4.0
Genres: M/M Erotica
I was hoping for a little more romance, but as far as master/servant hot and heavy erotica goes, this wasn't bad! Not bad at all, actually. I'm happy to say I wasn't completely traumatized, at least!
Nicholas, the "master" (sorry, this isn't a doctor who reference) in the "relationship" (note the quotation marks) is a psychopath. So, yeah, this erotica seriously lacks in the romance department. Not to worry! It makes up for it with manipulation, torture, and sadism! Ha! Not for everyone. This story is for the lovers of dark, sick, mutated erotica that you have no choice but to bury in the darkest depths of your sock drawer. Heaven forbid the hubby finds it!
Very unique story. Loved the setting! Hated the torture. Fortunately, this short story won me over with some sadistic, grin bearing male on male hand job action at the end, there. Also, I really liked the last few lines. It really ties together Nicholas's insecurities as well as, I'm assuming, foreshadows what's to come in the series.
-Mia, a novice to the reviewer's world of story critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment