Thursday, October 13, 2016

Layers Erotica Novel

LAYERS By: TL Alexander
KINDLE: FREE
DESCRIPTION: Alexia Keith, self-proclaimed nerd and potty-mouth, is a beautiful, scotch drinking, complicated mess. In other words, she has issues, and the last thing she needs is her boss, Jaxson Ryan, CEO of Ryan Acquisitions, messing with her issues. She finds him "hard" and even harder to resist, but she must, he’s off limits.
One of New York’s most eligible bachelors, Jaxson Ryan, is the poster boy for the tall, hot, conceited self-proclaimed manwhores. The only thing he wants is Ryan’s Risk Manager, Alexia Keith. What happens, when a man with a bedpost-notching waiting list, a man who thought he had it all, wants the only woman he can’t have?

REVIEW:

MARY BETH
RATING: 5.0
Oh my gooood here I go again... falling in love with smexy, well developed fictional characters. I can't help myself, these two are to die for!! If you're looking for a fast paced story that will keep you glued to your seat from start to finish, THIS IS A GOOD ONE!! I need a permanent copy in my library! Alexia is definitely the most spunky, gorgeous potty mouth I have ever had the good fortune of reading about. I liked that the reader put a little explanation before the story because, yes, it's very important to know you're starting from the middle. No worries, the author has done a magnificent job of tying the loose ends to bring this story full circle! Well... I suppose it's not FULL circle. This is a series, and this is only the first increment, after all! The readers are tied into the story by a very unique type of narrative that I found most engaging. It's nice to get little explanations of the characters and events as though Alexia were explaining them to you. This is truly a great story, and I recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for an interesting, non-stereotypical romance. Authors looking to find reviewers! Please take a look at our "For Authors" page! We would love to read and review your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment