Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Blackbird Western Romance


The Blackbird by Kristy McCaffrey

THE BLACKBIRD (Wing Of The West Book Four)

By: Kristy McCaffrey

GENRES: Romance, Historical Fiction, Western
KINDLE: $3.99  PAPERBACK: $12.99

DESCRIPTION: Haunted by a deadly attack, Tess Carlisle turns to bounty hunter Cale Walker to find her missing padre. But in the land of the Apache, can he free her heart?

“The Wings of the West series is a fresh take on women in the Old West and the men they love. I’m addicted to Kristy McCaffrey’s sexy westerns and adventurous heroines!”
—Ann Charles, USA Today Bestselling Author of the Award-winning Deadwood Mystery Series

REVIEW:

MARGIE
Rating: 4.0
Although it's true I haven't read many Western romance novels in my time, I certainly haven't read one like this. The author has created a unique, spiritual tale of romance and adventure. It's a well paced story that captures you by the setting and strong hearted characters. Tess, a family oriented beauty, hires a bounty hunter to help find her father. She fears where this journey may take her for reasons you'll have to learn by reading this story yourself. Ha. However, I will say this is a charming, engaging work of fiction that deeply explores the realm of hurt/comfort. (One of my favorite sub-genres for romance.) I recommend this read for fans of heavy Western Romance. It's outside the box and although this isn't my favorite genre in the world, I can honestly say this was a great read.

2 comments:

  1. Margie,
    Thank you so much for reading THE BLACKBIRD and for the lovely review. I'm so happy you enjoyed it.
    Cheers!!
    Kristy McCaffrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I loved it and you are very welcome!
    Margie

    ReplyDelete